Sunday, October 18, 2009

My friends and family are always asking how I get such great deals and where I find all my coupons! Most of my coupons come from the Sunday paper. I purchase at least 4 of the Chattanooga Times Free Press each Sunday.

I have also found that the All You Magazine has many coupons in them. Not only alot of coupons but many for items I buy anyway! They are usually pretty high value coupons and the type that are exclusive to All You magazines. I have 2 subscriptions myself so that I am able to really maximize my savings but the money I save with the coupons more than pay for the magazines. I look forward to the mail every month simply because of this great find.

If you would like to subscribe to All You, Amazon seems to be having a special for 6 months for only $10.00! You can also do 1yr for $19.99 or 2yrs for $34.00. It appears that the 1yr and 2yrs qualify for a free $5.00 certificate to Amazon if you subscribe before October 31st! So it would be the time to get a great deal on these.
You can check it out below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails