Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Healthy Choice Coupon $5.00/5 Printable Expiring soon!


Repost
This expires 1/15/10!!

I am setting this as a reminder if you haven't printed your $5.00/5 Healthy Choice Frozen entree coupon yet, do it before its over! There are quite a Few Healthy Choice Frozen meals that I really Enjoy, and Publix has some of those at regular price of $1.99. With this $5/5 Coupon HERE that Healthy Choice is offering you can get them for $0.99 a piece. Publix has been known to put this product on sale BOGO or at least a percentage off so you may be able to get them for FREE. The coupon does expire on 1/15/10 so not really a long time to use them, however I am crossing my fingers for a sale before then! If not my local Wal-mart has a few I like for $1.69 so I will use my coupons there and get them for $0.69 each!
Go HERE to get your $5/5 Coupon. You should be able to print 2 per computer!

Enjoy!

_______________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails