Friday, February 05, 2010

Bi-Lo Trip 2-5-10

Once a again I went to Bi-Lo only to pick up a few of the deals, They did not have everything I was looking for. I did much better at Publix this week though.

I got

2 Boxes Post Raisin Bran BOGO makes them $2.27ea
I used the $2 Printable HERE to get them for $0.27ea!
There is also a $1/2 coupon from 1/17 SS insert, making it $1.77
not as good of a deal but can help.


2 Tobasco Sauce BOGO makes them $0.91ea
I used $0.50 Printable HERE making them FREE!

4 Dole Fruit Jars BOGO makes them $1.39ea
I used $0.75/1 Coupon from February All You Mag.
Making them $0.29ea!

4 Chinet Salad Plates 20ct BOGO makes them $1.58ea
I used $1/1 Printable HERE  makes them $0.58ea

2 Mr Clean Magic Erasers BOGO makes them $1.18ea
I used $0.75/1 coupon from Home Made simple booklet (Mailed)
Makes them $0.43ea

2 Texas Toast Croutons on sale for $1.25ea
I used $0.55/1 coupon from SS insert 11/08
Making them  $0.15ea


Total before all sales and coupons $42.78
After all sales and coupons total was $5.18!
I saved 88%!

Check out how others did at Southern Savers 
                                            Mandy's Frugal Journey

2 comments:

dek's mom said...

Can you please elaborate on your savings? Last week was my first ever trip to Bi-Lo...although I was impressed I didn't get quiet as good a deals as you have listed. Although some were better like my Chinet and Tobasco were free but I missed the cereal and other deals. I am going back near Bi-Lo tomorrow and would love to get your deals too...thanks!

Admin said...

Sure, Sorry I usually do list how I did it just was in a hurry at the time I posted it. Couponing gets easier as you do it and Bi-Lo and Publix is a great place to start!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails