Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sign up for Swagbucks

Swagbucks birthday  is coming up on February 25th. They will be 2 years old! If you haven't signed up yet, then you should. The 25th should be a good day for earning Swagbucks. To put it simply, all you do to earn Swagbucks is search. (Your doing it anyway using Google, Bing, Yahoo, or some other search engine. Swagbucks is a search engine. If you continue to always use them, sooner or later you will see on the page you won a Swagbuck or even sometimes 5 of them. As a matter of fact, I just searched for my own website and got 5 Swagbucks. I am now up to 87. What do you do with the Swagbucks you ask? They are like points you trade for things. You can save them up and then get some really cool things. For instance, a $5 Amazon giftcard is only 45 Swagbucks. It doesn't take long to earn that kind of thing. Then you have instant credit at Amazon. I plan on getting a couple of those gift cards and using them to have a couple subscriptions to magazines. No cost to me at all! Its just a good feeling knowing that I can get a little treat for something I was going to do anyway...Search

Click the banner to find out more and sign up!
Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails