Thursday, March 18, 2010

Don't forget Friday is Mega Swagbucks Day!

Have you remembered to search with Swagbucks lately? Don't forget that Fridays are Mega Swag Bucks Day so you have great chances at winning large Swagbucks!  If you don't know about Swagbucks or want to join go HERE to sign up or learn more you will get 30 Swagbucks today just for signing up! I think I have decided that I will use mine to have a debt free Christmas. The last couple of weeks I have made a real commitment to only search with the Swagbucks tool bar and I have went from 900 to 1642, (and I will be getting more soon because I added a photo to Swagbucks account before April 1st!) so if I were to search more I'm sure I can find more! I can't wait to see how many I have by December.

After you get the tool bar, using it is easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails