Monday, March 22, 2010

Facebook Friends, Suggest me to your friends



Hey everyone! I just noticed I now have over 1300 Friends on Facebook! Thank you! You guys are awesome!  I hope that I have helped you at some point find a great Freebie, Sample or coupon that you could really use! You guys have really helped me as well and I appreciate all your input on other freebies that I didn't know about. I truly have a helpful batch of friends!  If you have other friends on Facebook that you think would benefit from knowing about these deals, suggest me to them! If you would like to suggest all of your friends on Facebook I have an easy way to do that without having to go through and select each single friend.

#1 All you do is go to my Facebook Page HERE

#2 Next, underneath my logo just click Suggest to Friends. A box with all of your friends will pop up for you to select. Just Paste this Code:   javascript:elms=document.getElementById('friends').getElementsByTagName('li');for(var fid in elms){if(typeof elms[fid] === 'object'){fs.click(elms[fid]);}}              -into  your web browser up top and hit enter.  It will select all of your friends!  Then just send it through!


Thanks in advance for passing me along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails