Monday, March 01, 2010

Had a great Mail day today


So today I go to my mailbox and the first thing
I see is my Good Housekeeping Magazine
subscription I ordered from Amazon a couple
weeks ago for only $3.99! I also received
Some Loreal Shampoo and conditioner samples,
my free Remedy subscription magazine, and a
coupon for a hair cut for only $6.99! Best part
of all, there were no bills!

If you would like to see what other people
got in their mailboxes, visit:
A Frugal Friend



I have had a pretty quiet day today. I have posted
a few deals, then went on to take care of some
housework. Once all that was done I was feeling
pretty proud to be so productive so I decided I would
take a hot shower and try and relax some. Now to
get the point across I should mention that the chores that
I had just completed was Starting a load of towels and
loading/starting the dishwasher. Needless to say my
idea  of a hot shower lasted all of 3 minutes before I am
attacked by streams of Ice Cold water. Sometimes there
is a ditsy side of me that just likes to come out every
now and then!

I am off now to relax and watch some Secret Life,
and Life Unexpected before I come back later to
post more deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails