Monday, March 08, 2010

Have you joined Swagbucks yet?



I know many of you have already joined Swagbucks, but those who haven't should! It's totally free. You get bucks for searching! Everyone searches! So shouldn't you earn something for your time? I will admit that I forget sometimes to search with them, but I'm always glad when I do!

I have earned over 16,000 Swagbucks! I'm saving up for something special. I just don't know what yet! They have all kinds of rewards. Many are E-gift cards to shop online, like with Amazon! You can even trade Swagbucks to get $5 in your paypal account. From there you can transfer to your bank or just shop online! There are really so many options and it is a nice change to be on the internet like usual, but have a reward pop up!

If you would like to sign up for Swagbucks or just get more info  go HERE  Also if you sign up now you will get 30 Swagbucks automatically added to your count as a bonus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails