Thursday, March 18, 2010

I'm a new Springpad user!

 I have just started using Springpad a couple of days ago and it has helped me a lot! I am all the time finding great deals and freebies and that spirals into websites upon websites of information that I would like to share with my readers, but often times I would forget about them and it was also very time consuming. Now as I am looking around, I can save things as I find them, then when I am ready to post I have one place to refer back to.

Springpad is said to be really great for Foodies! It is able to store recipes you run across as simple as one click. 

Think about using it for all the movies you want to see, books you want to read, Music you like, blogs you love.  You can even use it with your phone while you are out! Best of all it is FREE!  Try it HERE today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails