Saturday, March 13, 2010

Italian Days Sweepstakes ending soon, and Great Publix coupons found!



I was reading through some emails this morning and came across one about the Italian Days Sweepstakes where you can win one of 4 Publix gift cards worth $10,000 in groceries. It is ending on March 17th 2010 and I just realized I had not even entered yet!  I went HERE to sign up and enter the drawing. While I was there I noticed another offer for Coupons, I found 2 Publix Store coupons, One for $1/1 Chocolate Cheerios  and One for a FREE cup of Yoplait Greek Yogurt. I don't know how I missed those!  There is also a Manufacturer coupon to go along with the Publix coupon that you can put together to get $1.55 off one box! 


$0.55/1 Chocolate Cheerios HERE

There is also a coupon for the Yoplait Greek Yogurt


$0.30/1 Yoplait Greek Yogurt HERE (which will double to $0.60 off!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails