Friday, March 12, 2010

Kroger Trip 3/8

I went to Kroger earlier this week because I had won  some great prizes playing their March to Savings HERE AND they are having a pretty good sale this week too! But I cannot find my receipt so I have to go by memory but most was pretty easy to remember!  I had won $5.00 off and I also won a Free King Size Reese Cups! I pretty much went to grab all the coupons and stackable ecoupons to get as many things for free  or cheap as possible this week!

I got:
1 King Size Reese Cup Reg ? Sale $1.00
Final Price: FREE Used Free coupon from March to Savings.

1 Betty Crocker Warm Delights  Reg? Sale $1.50
Used $0.50/1 Printable and the $0.50/1 Cell fire e coupon
Final Price: FREE

1 Betty Crocker Cookie Mix Reg? Sale $1.50
Used $0.40/1 coupon and $0/40/1 ecoupon
Final Price: $0.30

8 Betty Crocker Potato Pouches for sale $0.66ea
Used 8 $0.40/1 printables and 1 ecoupon for $0.40/1
Final Price: $1.52 OVER

4 Kroger 12packs Reg? Sale $1.99
Final Price: $7.96

 I can't help but think that there is more....if so I will add to this later.
(Savings would be more, but can't find that receipt)
Final price before all sales and coupons  $17.24

After all sales and coupons $1.74
That's 90% !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails