Friday, March 26, 2010

My Target Deals 3/21/10


I went to Target on Sunday when the sales ad came out. I could have swore that I posted that trip up, along with taken some pictures, but I cannot find the post or the pictures anywhere. It's really weird because I remember laying the stuff out to take a picture?? Anyway I had a great trip because I actually had a nice cashier who didn't hate me for being a couponer. All my coupons worked absolutely fine which is almost always unheard of at my Target. Why is it I can always get the whole Air Freshener kits cheaper then the refills?  Here is what I found on that Target trip:

5 Glade Lasting Impressions Plug ins $7.99
Used Five $4/1 Target Peelie
and Five $3/1 from SS 3/21
Final Price: $0.99ea! or Four for $4.95!

2 Airwick Imotion Freshmatic Ultra $5.99
Used two $5.00/1 from SS 3/7
AND two $1/1 Target Printables HERE
Final Price: FREE!


3 Ore-Ida Steam and Mash $2.50 b2g1
Used three $1/1 Steam n Mash Printables HERE
Final Price: 3 for $3.00!

2 Dove Conditioners $3.44
Used two  $2/1 Printables HERE
AND two $1/1 Target Printable HERE
Final Price: $0.44ea! two for $0.88!


Sadly they were out of the Monopoly and Connect 4 Games.

Total before sales and coupons $66.31
Total after all sales and coupons applied  $8.83!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails