Thursday, March 11, 2010

New Moon Release Party and Printable Coupons

On Late Friday/Early Saturday March 20th at 12:01am New Moon is set to relase to DVD and Blu-Ray. Your local Walmart stores should be having a great release party where you can score some cool New Moon freebies.  Check with your local Walmart to see if they will be hosting a New Moon Launch Party.  My daughter and I attended the Twilight launch party there last year. It was fun. My daughter is actually a bigger fan than I! She didn't make it to 12:01 though!

Also one of my Readers let me know that you can go HERE  where they have various printable coupons off the New Moon movie coming out. Most of them say so much off When you Buy another movie, but I haven't read the details yet. 

(Thanks Bethany! )

1 comment:

printable coupons said...

You can save your money while you shopping by using printable coupons at http://www.clickmycoupon.com/ and get discount offers on every items.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails