Friday, March 12, 2010

Week Ending Finales 3/12/10

This week I went to 3 stores, I didn't really need anything except the cat food and the Laundry detergent, but I got the most amazing deal on that so it was no problem!  I did have some  problems finding receipts for some reason. I am usually really good at that! I also feel like I have been posting while on Auto pilot today. I am getting a cold or something and feel completely out of it!  I am also not at home and posting from another computer so I don't have any of my pictures! This total will probably get better if I find some receipts!  I went to Bi-Lo, Publix and Kroger.

My total at all stores combined without Sales and Coupons was $113.20

Final After all sales and coupons was $12.91

I saved over $100 this week!!


How did you do?  Link up a direct link to your savings post below, or just leave me a comment about the deals you found this week!

3 comments:

Frugal Friend said...

One day we will have double qs at our Publix! You did really well with your trip. Hope you feel better and that cold disappears!

Laura @ Frugal Follies said...

Wow, that is amazing! Over $100 in savings!

Spectacular Savings said...

Whoo-hoo! Great job! Love weeks like that!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails