Friday, March 12, 2010

Week Ending Finales 3/12/10

This week I went to 3 stores, I didn't really need anything except the cat food and the Laundry detergent, but I got the most amazing deal on that so it was no problem!  I did have some  problems finding receipts for some reason. I am usually really good at that! I also feel like I have been posting while on Auto pilot today. I am getting a cold or something and feel completely out of it!  I am also not at home and posting from another computer so I don't have any of my pictures! This total will probably get better if I find some receipts!  I went to Bi-Lo, Publix and Kroger.

My total at all stores combined without Sales and Coupons was $113.20

Final After all sales and coupons was $12.91

I saved over $100 this week!!


How did you do?  Link up a direct link to your savings post below, or just leave me a comment about the deals you found this week!

3 comments:

Frugal Friend said...

One day we will have double qs at our Publix! You did really well with your trip. Hope you feel better and that cold disappears!

Unknown said...

Wow, that is amazing! Over $100 in savings!

Spectacular Savings said...

Whoo-hoo! Great job! Love weeks like that!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails