Friday, March 05, 2010

Week-Ending Finals 3/5/10


I made it to two stores this week. I really didn't
need anything. My pantry is full and hard to
keep organized as it is. I did grab a few of the
best deals from each store. I went to Publix and
Bi-Lo. Edit: I also added something for my hubby's
birthday coming up! He is a big Mac fan, So I got
him a 1 yr subscription to Mac Life yesterday for
only $4.50. My total savings on that one was
$55.38! There was so, so, so many magazines
to choose from. Go HERE to see all the titles
you can get for under $5!

My combined total for both stores and Magazine
deal before any sales or coupons was: $143.76

My combined total spent after all sales and
coupons was $24.49!

I saved $119.27. 83% off regular prices!


How did you do? Please link your weekly
savings post below. This is your time to brag
about the deals you found. If you don't have a
post, you can leave a comment below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails