Monday, April 05, 2010

Busy Week Ahead

.


How was everyone's Holiday Weekend? Mine was quiet and a little laid back. Good thing though, this week is going to be a rough one! I have so much to do this week and I just hope there is enough hours to get it all done!


One thing that is a must- Get ready for the Ashley Lauren's Closet Sale! We moved a few months ago, and I have to locate all of those old clothes of my daughter then Tag them, price them and hang them! All this needs to be done in the next few days. For my local readers, you can learn more about Ashley Lauren's Closet HERE 



Next, about a month ago I signed up to do a House Party for Stouffer's and was accepted, that party is scheduled this Sunday evening!The picture shows the things they sent me to help with the party! I still have some details to work out with that, and also do a real good cleaning throughout my house! If  hosting a House Party is something you would be interested in doing, you can sign up HERE 

This is also my Major Grocery shopping week for the month, so I have been trying to get that list prepared and coupons gathered for that task!


I have lots of coupons to file, My Car is in need of a bath, and I would love to make it to the Kmart Double Coupons event this week.


Those are some of the things I have going on this week, aside from my normal daily schedule. It feels my calendar will soon be full. So if you try to contact me and it takes a little longer for me to respond, that is why! I will just take a deep breath and tackle one thing at a time! 

How do you handle getting through a  hectic week and keep it as stress free as possible?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails