Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cooke's In-store finds and ad deals with pictures!


I haven't been in Cooke's in a few weeks, so I thought I would stop in and check things out. It is still coming along nicely! I can't wait to see how it all looks when they are finished! While I was going through the aisles, I spotted some things to share!





You can get Kanimi Crab Sticks or Flakes 8oz
for only $1.00 each!









Hass Avocados only $0.79 each!












You can also get some fresh made Sushi at Cooke's.
They have their own sushi chef preparing right next to the deli/bakery area!






Cooke's also has a section in their produce area with fresh stuffed mushrooms, and halved and stuffed potatoes! They have ready cut veggies ready for cooking too! The stuffed mushrooms are delicious though!




You can checkout the whole Cooke's ad with the coupon match-ups for this week HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails