Thursday, April 15, 2010

Current Yard Sales To Attend, Add yours to my list!


This will be where you will find all Yard Sales that are sent to me. I post these exactly as they are sent to me. Hope you find some great deals this way! If you have a Yard Sale you want added please Email me here with all your Yard Sale info at   Maranda(at)thefrugalfreeloader(dot)com  I will add them as soon as I can! Look for this page to be updated soon!

(*I took a few local sales from the newspaper already, to give you guys an idea of how I would like your sales worded to benefit my readers and your buyers best!)

CLEVELAND, TN SALES

*MULTI Family, Apr. 16-17th Friday and Saturday, 8am-? Lots of everything- cheap! 253 Kile Lake Road SE off of Spring Place. First time this year.

*4 family yard sale, Apr 16-17th Friday & Saturday 9am on Morgan Road NW. Tools, Porch glider, Garden tiller & 2 Much 2 Mention.

*Huge multi-family Yard Sale! Apr 16-17th Friday & Saturday 8am-6pm. Furniture, glassware, children's clothing & Lots of Brik N Brak! Go South Lee Highway turn on the road next to Cleveland Speedway, take left on Humphrey's Bridge Road, 2nd driveway- blue house on the right.

*ASHLEY LAUREN'S CLOSET It is time again to shop the biggest children's consignment sale in Cleveland. Items include Spring/ Summer clothes sizes 0-16, juniors, maternity clothes, toys, baby items, and children's furniture. Sale dates: Today, April 15th- Friday, April 16th, 9am-7pm, and most items 30% of Saturday 17th, 8am-2pm. Location: 4000 Keith Street Ministries Church gymnasium (please enter gym through the side door) next to Logan's Steakhouse


CHATTANOOGA, TN AREA SALES

* SODDYDAISY- Yard/ Estate Sale! Fri. & Sat., April 16 & 17, 8am-5pm, Sunday, April 18, 12-5pm EST. RAIN OR SHINE! Unusual, lovely items from world travels.

* HIXSON - Lenox Trace Townhomes Community Sale! April 16th & 17th, Fri, Sat, 8am-2pm, Off Gann Rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails