Sunday, April 04, 2010

Happy Easter!


I just went out to get my Sunday Papers, and isn't it such a beautiful day? When hubby came home from work last night he surprised me with some pretty flowers that smell so wonderful! My daughter also had picked me a limb of flowers from a tree outside and even created her own vase, (a Kool-aid Squeeze-it bottle) :) As you can see from the picture!  The flowers give me something pretty to look at on my desk while I work besides the usual clutter. It is also a reminder of how much I am thought of.

Another surprise that Hubby gave me is a great new feature for my site! I have wanted it for a while now and I can't wait to be able to utilize it! There are a few little kinks he is working out but I should be able to share it soon! I hope you and your family have a Happy Easter and enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails