Thursday, April 15, 2010

Having a Yard Sale soon? Advertise it here for Free! Click Here for details!


Beautiful weather is all around us and so is Spring Cleaning. If you are like me, you have already begun that task and have probably found loads of stuff to get rid of!

One really great way to do that is  have a Yard Sale! We have made lots of Summer Fun cash at Yard Sales in the past and this year should be no different! With that in mind, If you are planning a yard sale, thefrugalfreeloader is here to help you advertise it! Just send me an email  at Maranda(at)thefrugalfreeloader(dot)com  with your Yard Sale info, make sure to include, date and time, along with the address and any great adverstising wording that will get people running to your sale!

I will try to get them  posted in my Yard sale Section within 24 hours of when you submit it to me. I will do this for free, it will help my readers stay frugal by finding great deals in their area! Living a Frugal life is what this site is all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails