Friday, April 16, 2010

Week-Ending Finale 4/16


Hey everyone! Welcome to my Week-Ending Finale post! Come in and make yourself at home!
Below you will find a great group of bloggers, and their awesome deal posts. I invite you to share yours as well!
Please Friend me on Facebook HERE so I can get to know you!
You can also Subscribe to my RSS Feed HERE! Browse around my site, I hope you like what you see!

My Weekly Savings
Since I did most of my major grocery shopping last week, I really only shopped for a few needed things and picked up deals only this week. I went to Target, Walmart, and Publix.

My combined store total before coupons and sales was $57.11

After all coupons and Sales my total spent this week was $11.38!

I saved $45.73 This week! That's 80%!

How did you do? Please leave your link below or just a comment telling everyone how much you saved!


You can see how others did at:
Frugal Frollies-Wedensday Weekly Shopping


Freebie Alert:
---------------------------------------------------
Choose a color and get your Glucose Meter Now!

QualityHealth
Fill out a survey and then receive a  

One Touch Glucose meter by mail. 
Completely No charge!
------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails