Friday, April 09, 2010

Week-Ending Finale 4/9



Hey everyone! Thanks for visiting my Week-Ending Finale posts. 
These happen each Friday evening!

If you like what you see, you may want to subscribe to my Feed HERE
Also I have a new Feature, I do Frugal Podcasts! 
So if you like that sort of thing then please take a 
listen HERE! I'm new at it, so it's only going to get better and better!

Now on with my Weekly deals!

I saved a lot this week! I shopped at CVS, Kmart, Publix and Target.

My total before coupons for all 4 stores combined would have been  $400.72!
After sales and coupons I only paid $102.77!

You can click on one of the stores listed above to see how each shopping
trip turned out!

How did you do this week? Please link to your blog, or simply leave a comment!



-----------------------------------------
QualityHealth
If you or someone you know is dealing with Diabetes,
you qualify for a OneTouch Meter at No Charge! You
can even pick the color! Sign up now!
-----------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails