Friday, April 02, 2010

Week-Ending Finales 4/2/10


I have noticed that since I have added the drug store shopping into my weekly plans that my savings has really went up! I went to 3 stores this week: CVS, Publix and my first Walgreens adventure! I also want to remind you If you haven't entered today for the $1,000 sweepstakes, you can click the button below
and vote! You get one Entry EVERYDAY so make sure you come back to vote! I am hoping one of my readers win! Good Luck!
Vote For Thefrugalfreeloader

Here is my savings this week.

Total of all combined stores BEFORE coupons and sales $123.32!

Total oop AFTER sales and coupons $24.09
Plus I also got $16 Register Rewards and $8 Extra Care Bucks! I had a great week!



So, How did  you do this week? Please link your savings post up below, or just comment with your savings!




QualityHealth
If you or someone you know is dealing with Diabetes,
you qualify for a OneTouch Meter at No Charge! You
can even pick the color! Sign up now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails