Monday, May 03, 2010

Dollar Geneal Deals 5/2-5/8


I have been putting off using my last two $3/1 Snuggle coupons that I have. However they expired yesterday so I had to go! I decided to go to Dollar General and get their Snuggle that they had on sale for $4. When I made it to the register and handed the Cashier my 2 coupons, she said she could only take one of the same coupon per person. I knew that was not their policy, but since I did not bring my binder, which has the Dollar General coupon policy, I didn't argue. I just had her take one of them off, I paid and went on my way to another store to use my last coupon.(I have a few Dollar Generals in my area) This is why we should always carry our binders, I could have saved some time and gas today!

There are other deals using coupons that you can grab this week at Dollar General.

Mighty Dog Canned dog food $0.60each
Use $3.00/5 from RP 3/28 insert
Makes them FREE after coupon!

Pedigree Dentastix $2.00
Use $2/1 from 4/25 SS insert
Makes them FREE after coupon!


Glass Plus Cleaner on sale BOGO ($2.00)
Use two $1/1 Printables HERE
Makes them Both FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails