Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Follow 5/14/10 A New Morning Time Stress!

Friday Follow


Hi and welcome to my site! It's finally Friday and that means it is time for the Friday Follow hosted by One 2 Try, Hearts Make Families and Midday Escapades!  We invite you to join us every Friday to get more blog followers and to follow other interesting blogs.  It is all about sharing and having fun!

I am glad it's Friday and cannot wait for the weekend to start! My 8yo daughter, who is usually a pony tail kind of girl, recently discovered her friends have been straightening their hair, and straightened hers last weekend. She loved it. I must admit it is very cute, but very time consuming. Especially for someone who is NOT a morning person! So everyday before school this week, she has wanted to get up half an hour earlier to straighten her hair! She doesn't have very curly hair, but it gets a wild wave to it that tends to want to frizz a bit, straight hair does suit her nicely.



I'm not quite sure she is old enough to do this on her own without getting burned so I will continue to do it for her. It's just another added stress to add to the rushing around of the mornings!  School will be out soon, so Summer will be a nice break! Do you find mornings to be stressful or rushed?

If you are new to my site you can follow me through Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter or my RSS Feed! Be sure to leave me a comment so I can follow you at these places as well!

We have also started some forums and are slowly building up some members! You can check them out and join HERE!

I hope you enjoy your stay, on my site you can find freebies and other great deals as well as some weekly highlights at the grocery stores and some great printable coupons! I also like to post the deals that I find and my shopping savings weekly! Look Forward to meeting you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails