Friday, May 07, 2010

Friday Follow, May 7, 2010 Edition, This Heat Wave is killing my Budget!

Friday Follow



First off welcome to all you folks stopping by from Friday Follow! I hope you take a moment to look around, leave me a comment so I can come check out your blog! We have recently launched our forums, but need some people to register so we can get some good ol discussions going! I hope to see some of you in the forums! Seriously folks, I'm lonely in there!

*Since currently we are using Free Forums, it asks you if you want to participate in an offer before you register. It seems sneaky like you HAVE to do it, but pay it no mind! Just delete your email out of it's prepopulated box and hit submit!*

I am so Happy that is is Friday! I am not enjoying this hot weather though! To me it seems that we have skipped Spring completely! What is the best way to keep your house cool without paying a fortune on your electric bill?

I hope to hear some helpful ideas for this because I monitor our electric watts gauge outside like a hawk and I hate that we have already used way more than is in our budget for this month! We got a week left!

Anyways if you would like to link your blog to the Friday Follow and meet some new bloggers, then write a post for Friday Follow and link it in the Blog Hop below!  If you like my site please follow me through Google Friend connect in my side bar! Look forward to meeting you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails