Thursday, May 13, 2010

Helpful Tip of the Day 5/13/10


If you are like me, then you HATE waiting on hold! Most of the time that we are on hold, we are trying to fix a screw up that a company has made in the first place! My husband has a website where he likes to talk about things that interest him and one of his posts I found very interesting and possibly helpful to some of us who do not like to wait on hold. He has a post he wrote recently about Lucy Phone, It is a free Service so I figured I would direct you to his post and more about it HERE at Br8nd4on.com


His site can lean towards a more Techy side at times, sometimes, it's just something he finds really interesting but it often has some great tips that sometimes we wouldn't think about in using technology to make our lives easier! It will also give you a chance to see what's in the mind of my other half. (If you dare) No, seriously, he's pretty smart we can learn a lot.

Since he is really really tech saavy, visit his site and leave him a comment and let him know of maybe something he can post about regularly that may be of help to us frugalistas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails