Saturday, May 15, 2010

My Bi-Lo Trip 5/14


Bi-Lo is having a 3 day sale (Fri. May 14-Sun. May 16) which includes Oscar Mayer Hot dogs for $0.99 each. I have a coupon that I found on a single page flyer back in March at a local Grocery store. The coupon is for $1/2 Oscar Mayer Hot dogs Which makes these only $0.49 a pack!

I'm not really a hot dog person, BUT we are having an end of the school year camp fire party for my daughter and some neighborhood friends. Name brand hot dogs for only $0.49 is great for this party. We are also doing s'mores so I have a week and a half to find a great deal for those!

Here is everything I got at Bi-Lo:


4 Packs of Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs Reg $3.29 Sale $0.99
Used two $1/2 coupons from a found single page flyer
Got all four packs for $1.96 after coupons!

2 Suddenly Salad Pasta Reg $2.19 Sale $1.25
Used two $0.40/1 printables (cashier let them double!)
$0.90 for both after coupons!

1 Lean Breakfast Pockets Reg $2.50
Used $1.50 catalina that printed from a previous visit
$1.00 after coupon!

Total before coupons and sales: $20.04

Total after coupons and sales: $3.86

80% Saved!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails