Friday, May 14, 2010

My Week-Ending Finales 5/14/10. Link Up Your Savings Too!


I went to 4 stores this week! I got pretty much everything I wanted to, I just need to focus on meat within the next couple weeks! I went to Publix, Bi-Lo, Walmart and Cooke's!

Combined total before sales and coupons at all stores was $234.81!

Total Spent after Sales and coupons for the week $92.00!

I still have $100 of my May Budget left so I am right on track!

How did you do? Link up your savings posts below, or leave a comment about your savings!
I am also linked at
Saving a Bundle
Frugal Follies


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREEBIES That Might Interest You

FREE SAMPLE OF SOUTH BEACH LIVING S'MORES BAR
South Beach Bar



FREE SAMPLE OF ENFAMIL! GET YOUR CERTIFICATE NOW!
Click Here

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails