Friday, May 07, 2010

Week-Ending Finale 5/7! Come Link Up your savings too!


It's Friday again and time to list our savings for the week! I went to Bi-Lo and Publix, but just for a quick deal grab! I plan to do my major Grocery shopping trip on Sunday! Don't forget that we have Forums now, and would love to have you stop by and register to tell a little about yourself or your blog! Go HERE to check out the Forums!

Here is how I did for the week

Combined total at both stores before Sales and Coupons $59.66
Combined total After all Sales and coupons was only $8.81!
I have plenty left out of my $200 budget for this month for Groceries!

How did you do? Link up to your savings post or leave a comment below!



 I also linked my savings post to:
Saving A Bundle
Mandy's Frugal Journey




Other Things that may interest you: 
There are  still 2 FREE GLUCOSE METERS you can sign up for! They are sent from
different companies! Click one or both of the banners to get them!

QualityHealth
No Cost OneTouch Meter! Pick Your Color!
Freebie. I Chose Pink!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Free Diabetes Meter
This is the newest one you may have not signed up for yet. Also Free! 
Plus you can still choose the cool color!
____________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails