Friday, June 04, 2010

My Week Finales 6/4/10 Come link up your deals too!



This week I went to 2 stores, Cooke's and Publix. Both stores are having some great deals this week! I am very pleased with what I saved along with the content of what I was able to purchase! Some weeks seem like lots of ingredients or just random other cheap things, but this week there were many things to fill out my menu for the week!

Combined totals at both stores before any sales or coupons: $159.14
After all sales and coupons applied total for the week: $33.32!

Because of the great deals this week and some cheap things I have in my stockpile we plan to have:
Breakfast 
Eggs, Sausage and Toast
Cereal
English Muffins

Lunch
Turkey Sandwiches/chips
Fried Bologna Sandwiches/chips
Homemade Chicken Vegetable soup 

Snacks
Yogurt
Grapes 
Super Soft Pretzels
Peanut Butter Crackers 


Dinner
Chicken Burritos
BBQ Chicken w/steam Veggies and Rice/pasta side, rolls.
Chicken Tacos
Stouffer's Lasagna (Past Sale at Cooke's for $1.99!)
Homemade Chicken Vegetable Soup
Chicken and Rice w/ steam veggies and Biscuits
I received a $4/1 Digiorno and breadsticks so I need to pick one of those up too!

So how did you do this week? Link up your savings posts or comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails