Friday, June 18, 2010

Week-ending Finale 6/18/10 Got $223 in groceries for only $55!


I had a great week! I shopped Publix twice! Once with last weeks sale and once with the new sale! I also went to Bi-Lo and Earthfare to get my Free pound of Pork Chops. Here is how I did this week!

All Stores combined total before any sales or coupons: $223.81

Total combined this week after all sales and coupons: $55.63!

I loved the deals this week! I have 6 Ribeye Steaks and A pound of Pork Chops in that total! Not to mention a whole lot of other stuff for sides and snacks and drinks and dessert and things for the house as well! Got to love couponing!

Printable coupons that helped me this week:
*$0.50/2 Green Giant Boxed Veggies (Publix)
*$0.55/1 Sargento Sliced Cheese   (Publix)
*$1/1 Eggo Waffles              (Publix)
*$3/2 Sundown Naturals     (Publix)
*BOGO Nabisco 100 Calorie Snacks  (Bi-Lo)
*$1/1 Aquafina Flavor Splash    (Bi-Lo)

How did you do this week? Leave a link to your savings posts or comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails