Friday, July 30, 2010

Kroger Trip 7/24


I made it to Kroger during the last day of their past Mega Event. I did very well!  I also did two transactions because I was to get a couple catalinas from my first transaction to use on my 2nd!
 I am going to list the totals from my receipt now so I can get my Weekly totals figured and come back to list the detailed item list later this evening.



Totals from Transaction #1
Total Before Sales and Coupons $105.59
Total After all Sales and Coupons $42.99 
Plus received 2 Coupons for off my next order ( a $5, and $3)

Totals from Transaction #2
Total before sales and coupons was $68.49
Total after all Sales and Coupons was $18.23




Total OOP Spent this trip $61.23


Total Saved this trip $112.85!
You can link up your savings for the week HERE

Some other things to mention this week:
I know many of you are stay at home moms. So I wanted to let you guys know ChaCha is Hiring! I have worked for them for 2 years! If you like surveys, you will love this. You answer customer texted questions from your computer at home. Plus it pays instantly and you work as often as you want! Not everyone can be hired though. You do have to pass a test! More info HERE

$0.50/1 House Autry Breaders Printable HERE (Makes them $0.24 at Bi-Lo!!)
Old Navy $2 Cami Sale through 7/31 only! 
$1/1 Power of Fruit All Fruit Bars HERE (Makes them $0.69 at Publix!)
Choose your color and Get your One Touch Diabetes Meter at No Cost HERE
Healthy Freebies! Sign up to get all the samples HERE!
Clean & Clear New Morning Burst Surge Cleaner Deal At Target HERE
$0.35/1 Hershey's MilkShakes  Printable HERE (Makes them $0.30 at Bi-Lo!)
Make a FREE animated cartoon video starring your child! HERE

1 comment:

Jessycafoster said...

I did really well with this mega even too.. I saved 109.93 and spent 29.17!!! heck yeah. love these mega events!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails