Tuesday, July 20, 2010

McDonald's FREE Frappe or Smoothie Coupons available, limited qty!


You can order the coupons for the FREE Frappe or Smoothie from Mcdonald's that was in this past Sunday Paper. Coupons N Things by DeDe has them available for sale for only $0.25 each! She ships fast and these coupons are good til Aug. 15th!  There is a maximum limit of 5 coupons per household but that is 5 yummy treats in the future! You must have a  minimum order of $3 to process and checkout, but take a peek at the other great coupons you may have missed out on before you checkout!  I ordered 10 Tidy Cat Litter Coupons and 8 Glade Lasting Impressions coupons along with my 5 Frappe Coupons to meet my $3 dollars! I am sure you will find some great coupons you will be needing soon as well! PLUS Come on, FREE Frappe or Smoothies!  I am waiting by my mailbox!  Place your orders now! She only has 500 left! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails