Friday, July 16, 2010

Week-Ending Finale 7/16


I only went to two stores this week. Food Lion and Publix. I didn't by much, but got quite a bit of breakfast items and laundry detergent to last me a little while!

Total at both stores before any sales or coupons was: $52.03!
Total at both after all sales and coupons deducted: $14.26!

Printable Coupons that helped me save this week are:
$1/2 Tony's Pizzas printable
$1/1 Best Life Butter Product printable
$1/2 Kellogg's Eggo Product printable
BOGO Kellogg's Fiber Plus Cereal Printable
$1/2 Kellogg's CerealsPrintable
$0.55/1 Fiber One Toaster Pastries Printable

So What deals did you find this week? I would love for you to share your savings post below or just comment on any great deals you got!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails