Sunday, July 25, 2010

Winner of Penguins of Madagascar Prize Pack!



There were 49 entries for this Penguins of Madagascar Prize pack. I used Random.org to pick a comment out of the 49 and the winner is..........


Comment #8 - Georgiana O.  "I like Private."  

Congratulations! I have contacted you and awaiting your info to ship!

If I do not hear back from the winner within 48 hours a new winner will be selected.
Don't Forget I have 2 other giveaways going on right now you can still enter!

*Farmville/Cascadian Farm Giveaway = Free $10 Farmville Currency PLUS
Free Cascadian Cereal, PLUS Free Cascadian Farm Granola Bars PLUS Free
Cascadian Product Coupon! ENDS TOMORROW!

*$35 Jiffy Lube Gift Card Giveaway

1 comment:

Georgiana O. said...

Woo Hoo, Thanks so much, my son will love this! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails