Friday, August 13, 2010

Bi-Lo Trip 8/12 $31 worth for only $8.68!


I went into Bi-Lo only to pick up the cheapest deals. Many things I had on my list, were out of stock, as usual with Bi-Lo! I am a Room mother this year for my daughters class and one thing for me to do is keep their snacks stocked. So with the crackers and fruit snacks on sale this helped! Here is what I got this trip:

4 Margaret Holmes Italian Green Beans Reg $1.79 Sale $0.89
Used 4 $0.35/1 from SS 5/23 insert
$0.76 for all Four!

2 French's Mustard Reg $2.59 Sale $1.29
Used 2 $0.50/1 from SS 6/20 insert
$0.58 for both!

4 Southern Home Fruit Snacks Reg $1.79 Sale $0.89
$3.58 for all four!

4 Lance Crackers 8pks Reg $2.89 Sale $1.44
Used 2 $1/2 from SS 5/16
$3.76 for all Four!

Total before all sales and coupons was:  $31.06

Total AFTER all sales and coupons used was: $8.68


*ChaCha UPDATE* If you put your application in to work for ChaCha and have NOT took your final test yet to be hired, You need to do so VERY soon. They are reaching their needs on hiring and will be closing the opportunity soon.  If you FAILED your test, there may be a different role open you can apply for. Please email me at frugalmommy2008@gmail.com if you have failed so I can put you on my contact list for those roles as soon as they open! If you have not applied for ChaCha but would like to, or want to know more, go HERE!  Good luck everyone on your final ChaCha test! Congrats to the 41 who have now passed and earning money!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails