Friday, August 27, 2010

CVS Trip #2 8/21 Saved 95%!


I had to go to a different CVS to do my other shopping plan for my list, and the cashier there was just as nice if not more! During Checkout, she had a coupon behind the counter for $5/$15 to use for some reason, and I also I had a $5/$15 coupon that printed at the scanner! She said as long as I had enough in my totals it would work! Here is what I got!

2 Glade Lasting Impressions Kits Reg $7.99 Sale $5.00
Used two $3/1 printables
$4 for both after coupons!

2 Glade Oils Reg $4.49 Sale $2.50
$5 for both after sale!

1 Cute Journal! $4.99

1 Reeses Cup Reg $0.99 Sale $0.50

Used $5/$15 From scanner
Used $5/$15 given to me by cashier
Used $3 ECB from previous trip

Total before sales and coupons: $30.94

Total AFTER all sales, coupons and ECB:  $1.49!
Plus $2.21 in tax!

 

Enter your email address:






OTHER THINGS OF INTEREST

*FREE Sample of John Freida Root Awakening HERE!
*Ready for some FREE Fall Samples? Check them out HERE!
*$0.50/1 Egg Beaters Printable Coupon (doubles to $1.00!) HERE!
*Sign up for FREE Organic Samples as well, HERE!
*FREE Small Popcorn at Regal Cinemas Printable HERE
 *My Publix $50 Gift Card Giveaway! Enter HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails