Monday, August 02, 2010

My Target Finds 8/01! Saved Over 90% this trip!


I went to Target to grab the air freshener deal since my coupons for them were going to expire, and I found some other great things! I didn't have any problems and my cashier was super nice for a change! Here is what I got!

4 Airwick iMotion Freshmatic Reg $7.99 Sale $4.49
Used Four $4/1 from a coupon insert  (exp 8/1)
or $4/1 printable
All four for only $1.98 after coupons!

2 Bagel Bites 9cts Reg $2.49
Used two $1/1 printables
AND two $1/1 Target Printables
Both for $0.98 after coupons!

1 Papermate Ink Pens Reg $1.09 Sale $0.50
Used $0.50/1 Target Printable
FREE after coupon!

1 Bic Highlighter 4 Pack and 1 Bic Mechanical pencils pack
Priced at $1.20-1.39ea
Used $1/2 from SS 8/1 insert
AND $1/2 Target printable
Both for $0.59 after coupons!

1 Wonka Chocolate Bar Priced at $2.29
Used $1/1 Printable
AND $1/1 Target Printable
Made it $0.29 after coupons

8 Whiskas Lickins Cat Treats Reg $1.28 Sale $0.89
Used 4 $1.50/2 coupons from SS 5/16 insert
All eight for only $1.12!

Total BEFORE sales and coupons would have been: $53.23
But AFTER all sales and coupons were used only: $4.96!
Saved over 90% this trip!


Some other things to mention this week:

ATTENTION: If you applied to be a work at home ChaCha guide this past week, please go HERE. There were a 100 applicants so far and some of you are in pending. I need to share with the ones that are,  their next steps to begin work!


I know many of you are stay at home moms. So I wanted to let you guys know ChaCha is Hiring! I have worked for them for 2 years! If you like surveys, you will love this. You answer customer texted questions from your computer at home. Plus it pays instantly and you work as often as you want! Not everyone can be hired though. You do have to pass a test! More info HERE


$3/2 Printable for TGI Fridays Skillet Meals! 
My $15 Gift Card to Restaurant of Choice ends (8/11)
$0.50/1 Kids Yoplait Yogurt coupon (makes it $0.36 at Publix!)
Printable Pepsi Max Coupon for Buy One Get One FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails