Monday, August 09, 2010

Target Trip 8/8



Target is having an ok set of deals this week with a few gift card deals. I couldn't find some of the deals as they were sold out! Target is so iffy for me sometimes. I never know how some cashiers are going to treat using coupons. Sometimes when the coupon is just a penny more than the purchase price they say it isn't valid and I have to go through managers just to get it took care of.  But this trip was fine!  I spent more time in there than I would like for this small amount of stuff, but at least the total was low! Here are some of the deals I did find!

4 Airwick Aqua Mist $1.99ea
Used 4 $2/1 from 6/20 SS (I ordered!)
Makes them all FREE!

2 Sobe Lifewaters $1.00
Used $0.50/1 printable
and Used B1G1 printable
$0.50 for both!

2 Bic Pack stick pens $0.99
Used $1/2 Target printable
And $1/2 coupon from SS 8/01
Made them both FREE!

2 Bagel Bites 9ct $2.49ea
Used 2 $1/1 printables
AND 2 $1/1 Target printable


Making them both for $0.98!
With tax and everything all this was only $2.91!



Did you know you can earn a little extra money at home from your computer working for ChaCha? They are a fun company that has millions of customers throughout the US that send in questions with their cell phones, and when you work for ChaCha, you are the one that gets to answer at home from your computer! Making $0.10 to $0.20 per answer! To learn more, read my ChaCha post HERE! I highly, highly, highly recommend this as I have been with ChaCha for 2 years and referred 31 people now who love it too! Christmas is right around the corner and this can really be helpful for building up for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails