Friday, September 10, 2010

Bi-Lo Trip, Saved $52!!




I found some great deals at Bi-Lo! I didn't have much of a plan when I went in, and
 found some things with coupons to match-up. This was a trip I wish I was prepared
to video for you guys. My birthday is coming up, and that is my request, a new video
camera!  (Anyone know of any really good ones?)
Here is what I got:

3 Springer Mountain Farms fresh chicken tenders Reg $4.85 - $5.15
 Sale $3.63-$3.86ea
Used three $1.50/1 from SS 6/27 insert
$6.80 for all three after coupons!

18 Yoplait yogurt singles Reg $0.70 Sale $0.35
Used three $0.40/6 printables
$3.90 for all 18 after coupons!

5 Mueller's Pasta (Spaghetti) Reg $0.79 Sale $0.40
Used $2/5 printable
All FREE after coupon!

2 Chinet Plates Reg $3.29  Sale $1.64
used two $1/1 printables
$1.28 for both after coupons!

4 Campbell's Select Harvest soups Reg $2.59 sale $1.28
Used four  $1/1 printables (no longer available)
$1.12 for all four after coupon!

6 Banquet Heat N Serve Sausages Reg $1.99 Sale $1.00
Used six $0.35/1 found inside select pkgs
$1.80 for all six after coupons!

4 Worcestershire sauce Reg $1.63 Sale $0.81
Used four $0.50/1 printables
All FREE after coupons!

Total before sales and coupons: $67.45
Total AFTER any sales and coupons was:  $14.90!

Also I am very excited to tell you about a site that I am a part of that I think many of you 
will find just as interesting as I did! It's a social networking site designed for Frugal People!
Find Deals, Coupons, Freebies. Create and Join Groups. Vote and comment on articles
other members have submitted, find frugal meal ideas and recipes, Restaurant and Facebook deals and much, much more!
Join Frugalxchange.com today, it's FREE! Watch the tutorials
I made for this site HERE!  Don't forget to get  spread the word! This site is Brand New and could use some great deal seekers and submitters!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails