Friday, September 10, 2010

Publix Trip 9/8, Quick shopping trip, Saved $38!



Publix had some ok deals this week, but I didn't have much time to do any
major shopping, I made a quick trip and grabbed the best deals. We love
tacos here, so I was happy to see such a good deal on the Old El Paso dinner
kits, There are many varieties of kits, fajitas, soft tacos, enchiladas, etc. lots of
good dinner ideas in the future! Here is what I got:

2 Reese's Puffs Cereal Reg $3.89 Sale $1.95
Used two $0.55/1 printables
$2.79 for both after coupons!

6 Old El Paso Dinner Kits Reg $2.95 Sale $1.48
Used Six $0.50/1 printables
$2.88 for all six after coupons!

4 Pillsbury Toaster Pastries Reg $2.19 Sale $1.10
Used Two $0.50/2 printables
$2.40 for all four after coupon!

4 Bailey's Coffee Creamers Reg $1.89 Sale $1.25
Used 4 $1/1 printables
$1.00 for all four after coupon!

2 Special K Granola Cereal Reg $3.99 Sale $1.99
Used two $1/1 printables
$1.98 for both after coupons

Total before any sales and coupons:  $49.78
Total AFTER all sales and coupons were applied: $11.05!

Also I am very excited to tell you about a site that I am a part of that I think many of you 
will find just as interesting as I did! It's a social networking site designed for Frugal People!
Find Deals, Coupons, Freebies. Create and Join Groups. Vote and comment on articles
other members have submitted, find frugal meal ideas and recipes, Restaurant and Facebook deals and much, much more!
Join Frugalxchange.com today, it's FREE! Watch the tutorials
I made for this site HERE!  Don't forget to get  spread the word! This site is Brand New and could use some great deal seekers and submitters!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails