Friday, September 03, 2010

Surprise coupon in my stash! FREE Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almond Milk!



I was going through my purse and receipts and found a catalina coupon for Blue Diamond
Almond Breeze Milk. As I was taking a closer look, I noticed that it is a coupon for a  
FREE half gallon of Blue Diamond Almond Milk! I suppose it printed because I purchased
a half gallon of Silk PureAlmond milk, (Because it was cheaper) I researched it, and the
deal is Buy any half gallon Silk PureAlmond milk and get a catalina for a Free Half Gallon
of the Blue Diamond kind! This is said to work at Kroger, Food Lion and Harris Teeter too!

HERE is a coupon to get $0.75/1 your Silk PureAlmond Milk Purchase!

I'm so glad I cleaned out my purse tonight, I never know what I will find in there!

 
Enter your email address:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails