Friday, September 24, 2010

Week-Ending Finales 9/24 Saved $153 this week! Link up yours too!



This week I shopped a, Target, Publix, Bi-Lo and Food Lion! Sounds like I was
busy in the stores, however I mainly just picked up the deals. I am pretty happy
about my savings for the week, since  my printer bit the dust and I HAVE to invest
in a new one. But no worries! I will easily make my money back by the coupons I
print with it!

Combined Total at all stores before any Sales or coupons: $189.80!

Total after all sales and coupons applied: $35.83!
 I saved $153! this week!


How did you do?  Leave a link to your savings posts or comment below!





Also I would like to bring to your attention a great website:
Introducing a Brand New Site for Frugal People
  • Find and Submit Deals to the Database
  • Create and Join Groups
  • Trade coupons
  • Save deals you find right to your profile so you wont forget!
  • Vote on deals, and have people vote on things you submit
  • Let out the inner writer in you and post articles and tips on Frugal Lifestyles
  • If you are a Google Adsense member, you can earn a share of the ad revenue!
  • Plus Many more perks! This is a Social Network for Frugal People!

Best of all, it is totally FREE! This site is Brand new and needs some more great and helpful members and contributors to help make this the ultimate place for the Savvy Saver! You do not have to be a blogger to submit deals! Everyone gets the chance to be "involved" when using this site. The deals submitted are 100% member contributed! Check Out The FAQ'S  ANDWatch the Video Tutorials!
Ready to check it out? Go HERE!

If you would like to be added to their blog roll, email them at  Frugalxchange (at) gmail (dot) com  The placement of your blog button is  in order of first come first serve.


Frugalxchange.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails