Friday, October 29, 2010

Week-Ending Finale 10/29, Saved $80! Link Your Savings Too!



It's Friday! I hope you all have had a wonderful week, and that your weekend is safe
and fun! Be sure to check out my post of compiled fun things and Freebies for this
Halloween Weekend! Lots of restaurant deals and candy coupons HERE!
Also Take a minute and enter my $25 Visa Gift Card Plus Wanchai Ferry 
Macaroni Grill Kits Giveaway HERE. Ends 10/30, Winner announced 
tomorrow!


This week I only went to Publix and Bi-Lo. It's been a very busy week, and really
I barely had time to shop those two stores!

At both stores, my combined total BEFORE any sales or coupons: $101.77

And after all sales and coupons: $21.70

How did you do? Please leave your Savings Posts Links for others to see below, or
just leave a comment with how you did this week in your couponing outings!



Check out the coupons that are coming out in this
Coming Sunday Paper HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails