Friday, October 22, 2010

Week-Ending Finales 10/22 - Saved $154! Link Up Yours!



This week I shopped at Publix twice, see Here and Here and Bi-Lo. I am happy
with my savings this week, but didn't feel like I was getting anything special.
I was excited about the FREE Hungry Man dinners this week though.
Here is how I did this week.

All 3 shopping trips combined total before any sales or coupons: $201.98
Total AFTER all sales and coupons used: $47.20


OTHER THINGS OF INTEREST THIS WEEK!
*Enter My $25 Visa Giftcard Giveaway HERE
*FREE Mp3 Faithfully performed by glee! Available 10/22 only HERE!


*Old Navy- $5 Performance Fleece Vest Sale! 10/23 only!
*Baskin Robbins Printable coupons! Over $8 in savings! Yum! PRINT
*My Coupon Organization post Plus Link Up your Methods HERE
*Full List of Halloween Freebies and Fun Treats to get HERE
*See the Preview of the Coupon Inserts for this Upcoming Sunday Paper HERE


How did you do this week? Link up to your savings posts or comment below!
For all of you who are new to couponing, or maybe a bit skeptical, take a 
just a minute and look through the added links below and see how others
are saving! I hope that it inspires you, couponing can really make a difference
in your family budget!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails