Friday, October 08, 2010

Week-Ending Finales 10/8 Saved $174 this week! Link up Yours!



This has been a busy week. We celebrated my birthday on Tuesday, and my
daughters on Wednesday! There was still time to shop and save though! I
shopped at Publix twice, and then a trip to Bi-Lo.  I had a low out of pocket
this week as far as shopping for groceries anyway,  Here is how I did:

Combined total before any sales or coupons: $208.79

Total this week after all sales and coupons was: $34.49!


How did you do? Leave a link to your savings posts or simply comment 
below!





OTHER THINGS OF INTEREST

 Get 23 Spooky Halloween Recipes and Ideas Free! HERE!
Old Navy $16 Jacket Sale tomorrow 10/9 only! (limit 5)
Don't forget to enter my Pillsbury Sweet Moments giveaway HERE
Check out the 3 Coupon inserts in Sunday's Paper HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails