Thursday, October 14, 2010

Winner of the Pillsbury Sweet Moments Prize Pack is.....



I hope everyone was able to send a special eCard and coupon to a loved one,
and for those of you have got to use your coupon already, I hope you enjoyed 
your Pillsbury Sweet Moments Brownies!

Pillsbury through MyBlogSpark gave me a gift pack to share with one of my
readers and there were 45 entries total for this giveaway. I used Random.org
to choose one of the comments below, and the winner is...........


 mrs b - "i would send the e-card to my mom, i miss her since she
                    moved.... "


Mrs b has won this prize pack which includes:


  • One VIP Coupon good for FREE Pillsbury Sweet Moments Brownies

  • One Pillsbury Sweet Moments T-Shirt

  • One Pillsbury Sweet Moments Magnet gift set

  • One Sweet Moments Necklace



  • I have sent an email to the winner and they have 48 hours to respond or I will
    choose a new winner.

    I have 2 other giveaways that will be open Very soon! One will be for a fun
    game night prize pack and will also include a Free board game. And one will
    be for a fun date night at home with your sweetie prize pack and will also include
    a $25 Visa Gift Card! So make sure to check the giveaway page in the next few
    days or subscribe to my emails below for the reminder!



    Enter your email address:



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails