Saturday, November 06, 2010

Some Walgreens Deals, Starting 11/7




I thought I would list some of the things I plan to buy this week at Walgreens.
I am not planning to get much just a couple things we need, and some things
I would like to try. I am starting with 5 RR to use this trip.
To see more matchup ideas head on over here

Simply Orange - $1.99
Using $1/1 printable
AND Stack a $0.50/1 from Wags November Coupon book
Pay $1.49 after coupons!

Reach Floss - $0.99
Using $1/1 printable
Get it for FREE!

1 Glade Premium Spray - $2.99
Using $1/1 printable
$1.99 After coupons and getting 1 RR back!

2 Degree Deodorants - $2.50
Using two $1/1 printables
$3.00 for both after coupons AND get back 2 RR!

Kraft Jet Puffed Marshmallows - $0.99 with in ad coupon
Using $1/1 from November All You Mag
Get it FREE!

I will then grab a few dollars in stocking stuffer things and head to checkout!

Looking to spend about $4.50 oop +tax
and get back 3 RR! We will see how it goes!

There are many many in-ad coupons and some great deals this week.
Amber at Saving Money Wisely has the ad with match-ups listed HERE
Please stop on over and see what good deals she has come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails