Friday, December 10, 2010

Week-Ending Finales 12/10 Saved $163 this week! Link Up!


Edit: I totally forgot about my CVS trip at the beginning of the week! So 
I am adding in the totals for that trip as well in my weekly total below!
(I thought the savings seemed a bit low before!)

This week I shopped at Publix, Bi-lo, Food Lion AND CVS! I had pretty small
orders at all stores. Just grabbing the deals really.

All three stores combined total before sales and coupons: $226.64
Total after all Sales and Coupons: $63.01!

OTHER THINGS OF INTEREST THIS WEEK
*Old Navy - $5 Performance Fleece for the family! Sat 12/11 only!
*$1/1 Welch's Grape Juice Printable HERE (makes it $0.99/bottle at Publix!)
*Tons of Quizno's Printable Coupons! Print HERE
*Get an Extra $10 or $20 off at Shoe Carnival! Printable Coupon ends 12/11!
*Buy2Get1 FREE Whiskas Cat Food Tray Printable HERE
*3/1 ANY Zantac product Printable Coupon still Available! HERE

How did you do this week? Leave your links to your savings posts or comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails